So people can be great, but pets are BETTER. I cannot truly say I’m a cat or dog person specifically, but I do know life is better with a creature to come home to. No I’m not talking about your uncle Larry who lives in your basement type of creature. I’m talking three pound, white, furry kitten with the perfect amount of lazy eye.
I recently moved into my first apartment this past year and it has never really felt complete. That is until about one month ago when I grasped in my hands the new love of my life. Her name is Penelope (Penny if you prefer) and she is the creature I was referring to. My life has changed immensely for the better, and here is why.
- I’m home a lot more. Who knew being a homebody could be so much fun! Kittens and Netflix are all you need.
- Turns out all your friends visit more.. for your kitten of course.. not you..
- Mornings are brighter! Who doesn’t love waking up to an animal perched on your skull at 6am!
- Need to turn the page to your book? Don’t worry your kitten will do it with their head. They will expect a good scratch in return.
- Your Instagram posts start to get really adorable. Sometimes too adorable.
- THE HAPPINESS NEVER ENDS.
I can’t wait to experience my life with my little Penelope by my side.